Cryopreservation of Embryos
- Freezing of Excess Embryos which are not going to be transferred.
- Freezing can be done at 2 pronuclei, 4 to 8 cell stage and blastocyst stage.
- Freezing is done by computerized programmable embryofreezer from Australia.
- Cryopreserved Embryos can be thawed (put to life) and transferred same as fresh embryos.
- Patient does not require hormone injection, ovarian stimulation, ovum pickup, An Anesthesia etc.
- >Inner layer of the womb (Endometrum) to prepared by giving Estogen Tablets and when it is ready, embryos are transferred.
- No additional risk and complaint malfunction etc expected from frozen thawed embryo pregnancies.