- Three ultra sonography machines from world best 'Aloka' Japan.
- Aloka SD 3500 - 4D-Realtive 3D sonography machine with live 3D sonography technology.With volume abdominal probe ad volume Trans vaginal probe.with color Doppler & 2D sonography also. (very few sonography clinies offer such exclusive imaging technology)
- Aloka SSD 3500 with color Doppler facility.
- Sonography medicine with excellent color Doppler sonography.
- Very high resolution.
- Very high color flow Sensitivity.
- Free angular M mode for foetal echo cardiography.
- High frequent of probe for small parts sonography.
- Abdominal probe.
- Trans vaginal/Trans rectal probe with 180° stearable viewing angle.
- Smallest tip & best viewing angle in the industry.
- Best for resolution sonography color Doppler & small parts sonography.
- SSD 500 sonography machine with trans abdominal & trans vaginal sonography for operation theatres & wards.
- 4D Live real time 3D sonography Trans abdominal / Trans Vaginal.
- Color dopper sonography Trans abdominal / Trans Vaginal.
- 2D sonography T.A. T.V.
- High pregnancy sonography
- Diagnostic sonography.
- Interventional sonography
- Genetic Counseling
- Exclusive Sonographic evaluation
3D - 4D Ultrasound
- Prenatal diagnosis by
Chorion villous sampling
Amniotic Fluid sampling
Foetal blood - cord blood sampling
Amniotic fluid sampling
- Intra uterine foetal therapy
- Prenatal diagnosis of genetic anomalies.
- Prenatal diagnosis of foetal anomalies.
- Foetal tissue biopsy
Foetal Skin biopsy
Foetal cord blood sampling
- Prenatal treatment of foetal anomalies.
- Foetal therapy including intrauterine foetal
- Foetal surveillance
- Luxurious maternity suit. (Air conditioned with attached toilet).
- Maternity suit attached to operation theatre for any emergency operative intervention.
- Two operation theatres available on the same floor for any operative intervention.
- Baby resuscitation station with latest dedicated resuscitation equipments for new born baby care.
- Stem cell cryopreservation programme.
- Diagnosis and confirmation of pregnancy.
- Routine antenatal care.
- Screening for structural foetal deformities.
- Screening for inheritable diseases (ie.. Thallasaemia).
- Screening for genetic anomalies in foetus.
- Blood work.
- Regular ultrasound monitoring of foetal growth.
- Biophysical monitoring.
- Medical termination of pregnancy
with surgical intervention.
- Dedicated foetal medicine department.
- 24hrs maternity – child birth services.
- Breast feeding promotion and training.
- Postnatal care and exercise training.
- Postnatal centra ceptine guidance.
- Special care for high risk pregnant patients.
- Expert and experienced team of obstetricians, Neonatologists, Anaesthesiologists, Intensinist, Urologists, Physicians and Hematologosits.
- Exclusive maternal monitoring facility.
- Excellent neonatology backup.
- All maternity department facilities available round the clock.
- Special attention and care for all high risk patients.
- Continuous monitoring before, during and after child birth.
- A team approach for best outcome.
- All maternity department and other hospital facility available for these patients.
- Dr.Ashish Mehta
- Dr.Manish Shah
- Dr.Parag Dagli
- Dr.Kairav Kothari
- Dr.Umesh Buch
- Neonatal resuscitation equipments.
- Sophisticated warmer with temperature controller & monitor.
- Multipara monitor for neonatal use.
- Photo theraphy unit.
- Central O2.
- Low pressure suction.
- Best neonatal resuscitation at birth.
- NICU care post birth.
- Tinep with NICU for prolonged care.
- Phototheraphy if needed.
- Breast feeding promotion.